The cottage is a traditional, whitewashed croft house with a red roof and adjacent stone byres. It has been owned by the Armstrong family since 1958 as a much loved holiday home which has been enjoyed by family, friends and visitors for many years.
The cottage is comfortably furnished and cosy. The front door opens into a lovely wood-lined porch with large windows looking out to the stone walled garden, full of wild daffodils in springtime, and views to the mountains and sea beyond.
How to Book
For more information about how to book please visit our booking page.